A senior automotive industry specialist, combining IATF 16949 and related tools expertise with digital tools development to drive continual improvement over first and second tier automotive suppliers.
IATF 16949| ISO 14001-ISO 45001-ISO 27001 management systems integration.
Facilitate digital transformation for manufacturing and support processes including development of portals needed to support integrated management systems.
Accustomed to work in multidisciplinary environments across IT, information security, automation, quality, engineering and project management disciplines.
Provides informational consulting services for first and second tier suppliers for integration of management systems, IATF and customer-specific requirements, MMOG/LE, Design and Process FMEA, core tools implementation.
- IATF 16949 implementation for several first tier suppliers
- Integration of customer-specific requirements and related particular subjects like Renault ASES preparation
- Integration of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 requirements within Quality Management System
- Design, Process and Reverse FMEA moderator (implementation facilitator)
- Problem solving facilitator by using G8D or QRQC
- Facilitate digital transformation for automotive industry companies and implementation of information security management systems including cybersecurity practices
Want to know more? Access Consulting.
Industrial Engineer (Bachelor degree in Production Systems Engineering and Management) with a Master Degree in Computer Networks and university courses in programming. Other specific qualifications provided by Dekra, Renault Institute for Quality and Management, TUV.
Several projects managed for first and second tier suppliers related to ISO/TS 16949 implementation, customer-specific requirements,
- Custom-made software
- Servers management
- O365/SharePoint development
- Information Security Management Systems
Want to know more? Access Digital Transformation.
Master Degree in Computer Networks – University of Bucharest, Computer Programming – University of Pitesti, Industrial Engineer (Bachelor degree in Production Systems Engineering and Management) – Bucharest Polytechnic University.
IT Security Management Systems Specialist according to ISO 27001 – TUV Austria, CISCO CCNA 1-4.
Long experience in programming in old technologies – asp.net/WebForms, developing SQL Server queries and stored procedures, IIS configuration..
Other specific qualifications provided by Dekra, CISCO, TUV.
Dekra senior automotive trainer including IATF 16949, customer-specific requirements, Core Tools, G8D, FMEA and Reverse FMEA. Other subjects includes Problem Solving, Lean Manufacturing, Quality management digital transformation.
- IATF 16949 including customer-specific requirements review
- Core tools
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Reverse FMEA
- Problem Solving
- QRQC, A3
- Lean – manufacturing/ office
- Lean basics
- Information security management system
- ISO 27001
Trainer licenses and qualification
Trainer(Romanian Occupational Classification – COR code #242401) – Alma Vision. Certificate serial number: serial number P/0022192 issued in September 14, 2023 by Alma Vision in – Download Diploma.
Alma Vision is registered 40/52777/24.07.2019.
I was qualified as trainer by a several companies – Dekra, Omnex – for Lear, Magna Corporation.
Want to know more? Access Training.
Industrial Engineer (Bachelor degree in Production Systems Engineering and Management) with a Master Degree in Computer Networks and university courses in programming. Core tools specialist trained by Dekra and TUV. ~ 20 years of experience working with core tools in automotive industry for various processes.
Long experience related to digital transformation within automotive companies.