Problem solving facilitator, support to determine and establish the problem priority, define and implement specific methods like G8D, A3 and QRQC and incorporation of experience into modern Lessons Learned systems.
Alexandru TUDOSE background includes an bachelor degree in Industrial Engineer – Production Systems Engineering and Management with a Master Degree in Computer Networks.
Other trainings were related to Quality Management including IATF 16949, FMEA and Lean Manufacturing.
Experienced specialist with more than 20 years of working in automotive industry in various disciplines.
Provides training and coaching including moderator (facilitator) services for:
- Basic problem solving – PDCA cycle
- G8D, QRQC, A3
- CARA portal utilization
2 decades experience with core tools and problem-solving methods.
Several actual projects:
- Carl Manufacturing and Carl Engineering(Carl Composite): support for QRQC implementation, Lessons Learned Implementation, integration within the management system including processes digital transformation using O365
- CIE Automotive – Roof Systems– ACS RO: Process FMEA implementation including support for related digital tools implementation
- Saint Gobain Sekurit: Process FMEA and Reverse FMEA implementation including support for related digital tools implementation.
- Nobel Automotive: Design and Process FMEA implementation including support to integrate problem solving within Lessons Learned system.
The role includes also moderation of problem solving methods by using 8D, QRQC, A3 and other methods/ portals as per customer request.
Trained in Lean, Problem solving:
Product and Process Analyst
Product and Process Analyst 2 weeks intensive training programme covering blueprint reading, problem definition, root causes analysis methods (failure trees, brainstorming, Ishikawa), statistical process control, PDCA, Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis..
Download Diploma from here.
General Problem Solving and 8D method – Dekra. 2 days training covering 8D and related methods (Ploieşti city, Prahova County, Romania – October 2018).
Download Diploma from here.
Trainer approved by: Dekra, Magna Corporation, Omnex (for Lear).
Trainer(Romanian Occupational Classification – COR code #242401) – Alma Vision – Alma Vision registration 40/52777/24.07.2019. Qualification as professional trainer received in July 20, 2023.
Other related trainings:
- AIAG VDA FMEA version 2019 – Dekra. Download Diploma from here.
- Reverse FMEA – Dekra. Download Diploma from here.
- AIAG Process FMEA – TUV. Download Diploma from here.
- Core Tools – APQP and Control Plan, FMEA, SPC, MSA and PPAP provided by Dekra. Download diploma from here.
Related profile: FMEA and Reverse FMEA Trainer and Moderator.
Industrial Engineer (Bachelor degree in Production Systems Engineering and Management) with a Master Degree in Computer Networks and university courses in programming. Core tools specialist trained by Dekra and TUV. ~ 20 years of experience working with core tools in automotive industry for various processes.
Start training program Product-Process Analyst at Dacia Institute for Quality and Management. Training programme covers ISO standards for geometry and quotation, problem solving method and related tools, FMEA, Failure Tree and team management methods. Finalization – Certified Product-Process Analyst.
Since 2003 involved in several roles like: Problem Solving facilitator (part of Johnson Controls Manufacturing System), 8D facilitator, QRQC implementation leader, FMEA and Reverse FMEA moderator for several first tier suppliers.
Starting from 2-17 he has collaborate with Dekra by delivering training programmes related to IATF 16949, Customer-specific requirements, integration of environmental, health and safety management systems into Quality Management System, Lean Manufacturing, Total Productive Maintenance and Core Tools.
Overall experience including current projects is available in consulting section.